Immunization Tracker ID Card
These functional tri-folding cards are perfect for marketing to physicians, patients and the community. Give them out to referring physicians, in your pharmacies or at community health fairs and events.
U.S. Patent No. 8,857,616
- Keep your name in everyone’s wallet
- Keeps track of when immunizations were given, while organizing the information based on when it is recommended for children to receive vaccines
- Parents can also list their child’s medications, allergies and other important health information
- Leave behind boxes of Immunization Tracker ID Cards for referring physicians to put in their exam rooms—they’ll see your name and message all day long
- Custom designed for your hospital to support your brand
Folding ID Card
The Immunization Tracker ID Card tri-folds to provide room to track all immunizations from birth to six years, while still being compact enough to carry with them in their wallet for quick reference.
The Display/Dispenser Box
These counter-top size dispenser/display boxes hold 100 Immunization Tracker ID Cards. They are a great way to get your message across with four sides to utilize all the branding opportunities.
Option to include matching 13×20 inch full-color posters to help promote your Immunization Tracker ID Cards to patients. Hang them up around your facilities and give them out with the boxes of Immunization Tracker ID Cards to referring physicians.
Let’s talk benefits!
One of our dedicated account representatives would be happy to talk to you about the added benefits of our Immunization Tracker ID Cards. Send us a message, give us a call at 877.434.5464 or request samples to get started.