ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following up with hospital executives via phone or email to inquire about supply and additional product needs/solutions.
- Send product information to try and get engagement on either with new products or with new contacts.
- Follow up on overdue tasks or past-due accounts.
- Work with our internal design team on new designs and educational content.
- Writing orders, assembling sample packets, and completing quotes.
- Grow existing clients business through up-selling.
- Practice new selling techniques and record/present results to management
- Detail Oriented – Writing orders and logging client notes needs to be accurate
- Adaptable – As a growing company, we are looking for someone who isn’t resistant to change, and can make changes to their routine without major disturbance/resistance
- Problem Solver – Need to be able to figure out how to solve problems on their own.
- Self-Starter – Come in with the mindset that your team will grow, and you will be a large reason for that growth.
- Team player – Experience working on a team or has been managed under a small team.
- Quick Learner – Ability to take training and apply quickly. Take’s direction well.
- 2-3 years of Sales or Account Management Experience
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree
Base Salary of $45,000.00 to $55,000.00/year
Average Commission of $22,000/year