Behavioral Health Discharge Folders can help patients manage their
mental health after treatment:
- Can help to prevent and manage a crisis or relapse.
- Reminds patients to adhere to their treatment plan before seeking emergency care.
- Directs patients where and when to get emergency care, if necessary.
- Can show measurable increases in CAHPS ECHO® survey scores.
- Serve as a passive marketing tool.
The Folding Medical ID Card is your patients’ on-the-go Safety Plan:
- Patient fills out the card after discharge and keeps it in their wallet.
- Patients can keep track of their medication information in an accessible location.
- Including crisis management tips on the back of the card enables your patients to manage
their health anytime, anywhere.
- Can help reduce patients returning to the Emergency Department by providing contact
numbers for mental health workers.
Divider tabs help your patients organize their paperwork:
- Provide specific locations for each type of paperwork your patients might receive.
- Bills and Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) are grouped together and can enable patients
to pay their bills in a more timely matter.
- The most pertinent parts of a patient’s health maintenance can be located at a quick glance
and easily accessible.
Include a Crisis Safety Plan for quick access:
- Your patients can easily access tangible parts of their safety plan, such as Coping Skills and
- Include important contact numbers, such as Therapist, Mentor, and Doctor.