Child Immunization Record Folders
- Printed on the back is the most current Immunization Schedule, presented by the CDC, to help parents stay up to date with their child’s immunizations.
- The Sick or Hurt chart is also printed on the back for parents to reference should their child need urgent or emergency care.
- Parents can write in their child’s pediatrician and office phone number should they need to make a call.
The Folding Medical ID Card is your on-the-go Immunization Record:
- All of a child’s immunizations from birth to 11 years of age can be tracked on the back of
- Write in a child’s important emergency and medical information on the front of the card.
- The card is designed to be kept in a parent’s purse or wallet, and updated when a child receives an immunization.
Tips for helping parents console their child after receiving shots:
- Icons can help remind parents quickly and easily.
- Can help parents manage their child’s pain without the use of medication.