Child Immunization Record Folders
- Printed on the back is the most current Immunization Schedule, presented by the CDC, to
help parents stay up to date with their child’s immunizations.
- The Sick or Hurt chart is also printed on the back for parents to reference should their child
need urgent or emergency care.
- Parents can write in their child’s pediatrician and office phone number should they need to
make a call.
The Folding Medical ID Card is your on-the-go Immunization Record:
- All of a child’s immunizations from birth to 11 years of age can be tracked on the back of the card.
- Write in a child’s important emergency and medical information on the front of the card.
- The card is designed to be kept in a parent’s purse or wallet, and updated when a child receives
Tips for helping parents console their child after receiving shots:
- Icons can help remind parents quickly and easily.
- Can help parents manage their child’s pain without the use of medication.
CLICK HERE to read about the importance of the CDC recommended Child Immunization schedule, and how the tracker folder can help parents adhere to the schedule.