Outpatient Surgery Folders
Innovative solution, evidence-based design focused on patient engagement, education, and communication.
- Help patients communicate their pain level
- Educate on how to care for their surgical wound
- List common signs of surgical site infections
- Suggest alternatives to pain medications
- Promote your services and more
Where Shall We Send Samples?
Download the Surgery Folder PDF and share with your team!
“Our nurses appreciate having a standardized tool that also looks appealing.”– Ali // Administrative Director, Perioperative Services
Short Term Acute Care Hospital (western)
Unique Folder Features
- Removable Medical ID Card (see below)
- Dividers for organization
- Business card slits for easy reference
- High-quality, vivid print capabilities
- Quality material for long-term use
- Expand 1/2″ as paperwork is added
- Tuck-flap closure keeps paperwork together
Medical ID Cards
Each folder comes with a Medical ID Card which can list critical details that always stays with the patient.
- Write important health and medical information
- Perforate away from and off the folder
- Tri-fold to size of a business card
- Fit conveniently in a wallet, pocket or purse
Dividers keep patients organized and on track for recovery after they’ve left your facility.
- Customize to best suite you and your patients
- Improve at-home adherence to care instructions
- Choose the number of tabs, headings and style
- Add body copy to create fillable worksheets, e.g.:
- Medication Log
- Follow-up Appointment chart
- Notes and Questions
Get More Than A Folder
Dedicated Design Support
Designers will ensure your folder is on-brand with a quick turn-around time
We will find a solution that meets your needs and works within your budget
Above & Beyond Service
We build relationships and
create lasting partnerships
Get FREE Samples & More
To whose attn and where would you like your samples sent?